“The Britannia Inn Hotel is an 18th century building that was originally a school house for girls which opened in 1743 and was funded by the then Lord Digby. A character structure, this is located all but a stones throw from Sherborne Abbey and only a five minute walk from the train station.”
The Britannia website was created when the pub reopened. The site was needed to readvertise the reopening and the new things it had to offer, like rooms to rent and a Thai Restaurant.
Check the link below to visit!